1. USER ANONYMITY
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify all individuals by email within 30 days of identifying a breach of The Fair Information Practices Principles
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected]
2. BANK & CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
If you have written a review, we do not need any private banking details from you. The only details we ask for are a name and email address to confirm that you are a real user. We will never gain access to your credit card number. If you do choose to purchase something by clicking through to one of our companies, we will not see any of your private information including banking details or credit card numbers.
3. AGE REQUIREMENTS - 18 OR OLDER
We require our users to be 18 or older and anyone using the site must adhere to this rule. We never knowingly allow children under 18 to post personal information on our site.
5. YOUR CUSTOMER LIST
Your subscriber lists are stored on a secure Rize Reviews server. We don't, under any circumstances, sell your lists, contact people on your lists, market to people on your lists, steal your lists, or share your lists with any other party, unless it's required by law. If someone on your list complains or contacts us, we may then contact that person.
6. SAFEGUARDING YOUR INFORMATION
To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions.
Rize Reviews accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party.
7. CORRECTION AND DELETION
You may contact us at any time for corrections and deletions from your account. Rize Reviews has sole discretion over these issues.
Rize Reviews reserves the right to block access to your profile and/or delete your profile, if the profile or the content of your profile on the Website in our assessment is discriminating, racist, sexually oriented, unethical, threatening, offensive, harassing or in other ways violates the legislation, third party rights or the purpose of the Website. If we block the use of your profile, you shall be informed, as well as on the reason for blocking access, by email to the address you have in your profile.
8. COMPLIANCE WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Rize Ideas, Inc. is the data controller for the PII you provide. For general data protection queries, please get in touch with us at [email protected] For further information about Rize Reviews, please visit rizereviews.com.
When we collect personal data
We will only collect and use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- Where we require your personal information to perform the contract we shall enter into or have already entered into with you
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided your interests or fundamental rights do not legally overrule these
- Where we require your personal information to comply with a legal obligation
Why we collect and store personal data
We collect and use your personal information for the purposes listed in the “USER ANONYMITY” section above, provided we have your consent or are otherwise legally empowered to do so.
How you provide consent
Consent is provided by filling out contact forms on our Website. This consent allows us to share your information with our sister company, Thrive Ideas, Inc.
We store all collected information for 90 days. We use this information to contact you about our services for marketing purposes. Thereafter, we will delete your information.
GDPR data protection rights
Every user located in the E.U. is empowered with eight (8) data protection rights under the GDPR:
- Right to be informed: Anyone processing your personal data must make clear what data is being processed and why, and who else this data may be shared with.
- Right to access: You have the right to see what PII is being held about you.
- Right to rectification: Your data must be able to be corrected or amended if incorrect information is being held by us.
- Right to erasure: At any time, you may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete all of your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case of data being corrected.
- Right to data portability: You may request any personal data supplied to us be provided back to you in a simple, structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to any further data processing that falls outside the parameters of the primary purpose for which the data was collected.
- Right to avoid automated decision-making: You may not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Transferring data internationally
Rize Reviews is a U.S.-based company located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). We share data with a third party, our sister company, Thrive Ideas, Inc., that also lies outside the EEA.
By using our Website, and providing your consent, you also consent to the transfer of your personal data to data processors located in countries outside the EEA.
During all international data transfers, we will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our collection, storage and use of personal data collected from users located in the E.U. will be governed by the GDPR practices outlined above.
Withdrawing your consent
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected]
If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third party and you wish to withdraw this consent, please contact the third party directly to do so.
Contacting the appropriate authority
Should you have any concerns or complaints about our company or Website that you feel have not been addressed satisfactorily in this Privacy Notice, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at 0303 123 1113 or have a live chat with an ICO agent here.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information you've submitted on the Website, please use our contact form to get in touch.
In addition, you are welcome to contact Rize Reviews at the following address:
Rize Reviews (Thrive Ideas, Inc.)
4600 Park Springs Blvd.
Arlington, TX 76015
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: November 2021